Rob Lock – Chief Instructor with over 35 years martial arts experience.
Rob Lock has been involved in Martial Arts ever since he started training in 1974. He became a professional martial arts instructor in 1980. Rob has trained under some of the worlds martial arts legends, such as Dan Inosanto, Rick Young, Larry Hartsell, Erik Paulson, Paul Vunak, Bobby Breen, Master Toddy, Andy Norman, Master Woody, Mauricio Gomes and Alan ‘Butch’ White.
Rob has taught in Spain, Germany, Italy, plus the U.S.A as well as all over the United Kingdom.
ROB’S MARTIAL ARTS CREDENTIALS
- • 3rd Dan Black Belt Keysi Fighting Method..
- • 2nd Dan Thai Boxing under Master Toddy
- • 3rd Dan Sankukai Karate under Alan White
- • 2nd Level Instructor under Rick Young
- • UK Ambassador Keysi Fighting Method
- • Blue Belt Brazilian JiuJitsu under Mauricio Gomes and Roger Gracie
- • Instructor International Amateur Muay Thai Federation under Master Woody
- • British Combat Association Coach under Geoff Thompson & Peter Consterdine
- • British Sankukai Karate Champion for five years.